- Naam van Bruid: Ankia Botha-Langeveldt
- Naam Van Bruidegom: Hougaard Langeveldt
- Datum van troue: 1 March 2014
- Venue/plek van troue: Botlierskop Private Game Reserve
- Aantal gaste: 90
- Trou Koordineerder: W.Collaboration (Ockie Oosthuizen & Lize-marie van Zyl)
- Fotograaf: Lilac Photography (Lize & Leo Mostert)
- Bruid en bruidmeisie rokke: Olivelli Bridal Boutique – Bloemfontein (Annette Jonker) & Bride&Co.
- Bruidegom en mans pakke: Hilton Weiner
- Blomme : Prickly Pear Creations (Janine van Tonder)
- Dekor: Prickly Pear Creations (Janine van Tonder and Seugnet Olivier)
- Koek: Delicately Different (Mari de Kock)
- Spyseniering: Botlierskop Private Game Reserve
- Hare & grimering: Candice Lee Arnott-Meershoek
Oor die bruidspaar:
- Hoe en waar het julle ontmoet: We met each other at a mutual friend’s potjiekos-braai in October of 2009.
- Hoe en waar het hy jou gevra om te trou (of jy vir hom): It was my turn to spoil him on Valentine’s Day so I surprised him by renting out a Harley Davidson for the entire day. We stopped in Melkbosstrand for a walk on the beach – I was not too keen since I was dressed like a biker girl (fully padded with warm boots etc. in the blistering February heat) but Hougaard insisted. We reached a viewpoint to appreciate the scenery and after a while I stood up to leave. As I turned around to see where Hougaard was, he was standing on bended knee behind me with a diamond in his hand…asking for my hand in marriage I will never forget that moment!
- Die troue (van a-z): We fell in love with Botlierskop two years ago when we celebrated my father’s 60th to choose a venue for our special day the choice was so easy to make. We envisioned a wedding-weekend, away from the hustle and bustle and wanted to celebrate the occasion with our closest friends and family. We booked out the entire venue for the whole weekend…it was the most amazing time of our lives.
- Raad vir toekomsige bruide: My advise to future couples would be to embrace their wedding day, take it all in and don’t worry about the small insignificant things that might go wrong on the day. I had a weekend-wedding and it flew by so quickly; enjoy every moment and just remember, you are marrying the prince/princess of your dreams that God has chosen especially for you
- Die beste deel van jul troudag: It was such a special moment for my bridesmaids and I on the morning of my wedding day – we were sitting outside on the patio drinking coffee when all of a sudden a group of horses came galloping by…it was such an amazing moment as the horses came running right in front of us and over the hill towards their stables – for me it was a gift from God, blessing our special day.
Druk hier om ons trou video te sien!